Do I need an International Driver’s License?

Yes. Sri Lanka now also requires visitors to obtain a local license which can be arranged before arrival.

What motorcycle experience is needed?

All riders need to be 18 years of age, hold an International driver’s license and have the ability to operate a motorcycle competently on various road surfaces and conditions.

Do you supply riding gear?

No. Although if a problem arises we can obtain helmets and wet weather gear for example on short notice.

Do I need travel insurance?

Yes. Comprehensive travel insurance with an inclusion for motorcycles.

What side of the road do they ride on in Sri Lanka?

Officially they ride on the left hand side.

What motorcycle will I be riding?

Royal Enfield 350cc Classic.

All tours can be arranged with varying accommodation to suit your budget.